Prism Duo - British Racing Green/Gold
Chat with us now
If you are looking for a compact, fuss-free and secure way to store your timepiece, your search is over! Show up at your next gathering with your watch collection in one of these bad boys, and watch as your buddies ask you where this case is from.
We brought together the best features of all the watch rolls on the market today, and merged them into what we think is the perfect case to store and display up to 2 watches:
- Protects your watches. That's the baseline.
- Showcase your watches for all to see. Comes with an additional slot for the pillows to rest, making it the perfect angle for photography of your watches!
- Have independent access to each of your watch
- Fits a range of wrist sizes, including small wrists (we've tried up to 5.75 inch / 14.5cm) using our compressible pillows.
- Anti-roll with the hexagon-shaped design, so your watch case will not roll around as you are using it
- The Roof lays flat to provide a scratch-free work surface to place your watches
The Prism is sized to fit watches with case size up to 54mm (including the crown), so you can fit anything from your Rolex Datejust to Panerai inside this case. And did I already mention that the Prism pillows are compressible and designed to fit smaller wrists, so there's no need to worry about it stretching your strap or bracelet?
Dimensions: 14.5cm x 9.5cm x 8.6cm (LxWxH)
My first impressions from the Prism Duo watch roll are quite positive - the build quality seems good, the size is fairly compact and the color palette is great (although this part is quite subjective). I like that you can compress the pillows quite a lot, compared to other watch pillows I've deal with in the past (I could easily place there some of the watches of my wife, who has a 15 cm wrist). I also like that compared to the bigger Prisms, here you have two positions in which you can insert the pillows - one for storage and one for displaying your pieces when the roll is open (e.g. on your desk). Overall I'm pleased with the purchase, but let's see how it will hold up over the course of time.