Order Acceptance, Warranty, Returns, Refunds & Exchange Policy
As a fellow consumer, nothing frustrates me more than brands that do not stand behind their products, or have poor after sales service. Here at Delugs, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your Delugs products. If the product you receive is defective or damaged in any way, or you just have buyers remorse, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Once we receive your order, we’ll provide you with an email order confirmation. Your receipt of an order confirmation, however, does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell; we are simply confirming that we received your order. We reserve the right at any time after receiving your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. If we cancel your order after your have already been billed, we will refund the billed amount in the original currency charged.
In the event that we confirm your order but subsequently learn that it cannot supply the ordered product for any reason whatsoever, we will cancel the order and refund your purchase price in full.
We offer lifetime warranty on all our products. We stand behind the quality of our products.
What do we cover? Everything less accidental damage or general wear & tear. If you face an issue with your Delugs product, just get in touch with us and we will get you sorted out.
Returns, Refunds & Exchange
Firstly, if there is any defects or issues regarding the product due to our mistake, the product will be eligible for any return/refund/exchange within 14 days of order delivery and we will cover the return shipping fee (up to US$25 for international orders, and US$4 for local SG orders), regardless if its a ready stock or custom made strap.
Assuming that the order was correct and without any defects, our returns, refunds and exchange policy differs depending on the type of strap ordered:
Ready Stock Straps & Accessories
Ready stock straps and watch accessories in unused condition (no bending/crease, buckle tongue must not be put through the strap hole) can be returned for a full refund (less shipping fees) within 14 days of order delivery.
If the strap is already worn, we will have to charge a restocking fee of up to 70% of the strap price, depending on the specific condition of the strap, as the strap is no longer in new condition and we are unable to sell the strap as new.
Rubber Cut-to-Size (“CTS”) straps should not have been cut or bear any visible signs of wear or use, and should be returned together as a set of 3 strap ends, with the original clasp and two spring bars.
Custom Made Straps
Custom made straps that are in unused condition (no bending/crease, buckle tongue must not be put through the strap hole) can be returned for a 80% refund (less shipping fees) within 14 days of order delivery. The 20% restocking fee for an unused strap is charged because we are unable to re-sell your strap at the original retail price, as it was custom made to your specifications. The restocking fee will still be charged if you wish to cancel your custom order before the strap is shipped, if the strap is already in production (we will usually start within 1 week of placing your custom order).
If the strap is already worn and not in unused condition, we will have to charge a restocking fee of up to 70% of the strap price, depending on the specific condition of the strap, as the strap is no longer in new condition and we are unable to sell the strap as new.
- All return costs will be borne by the customer, unless the return was initiated due to our mistake.
- Upon sending your item back, please allow 7-14 business days from the time you ship your order for your return or exchange to be processed.
- Include your order number in the package to allow us to track and attribute the package accordingly. If your order number is not included in the package, your refund will be delayed and we may reduce the refund amount by up to $10, for the administrative work needed to trace back the refund.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original payment method.
- Ensure that the strap is 100% unworn (no bending or creases on the leather, buckle tongue must not be put through the strap hole).
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following template (replace the text as necessary): Hi there, I would like to return my <name of strap> strap from order <#order number> because <reason for return>. I certify that the strap is 100% unworn (no bending or creases on the leather, buckle tongue was not fitted through the strap hole), and I understand that I will not be refunded the original shipping fees. Thank you.
- We will reply to your email with the return address. You may send the strap back via any courier or postal service. Do ensure that you note down your order number inside the package to ensure timely processing of the return.
- Once we receive your strap, you will receive a refund back to your original payment method, less the original shipping cost and any restocking fees (if applicable, for custom straps).
- If you wish to exchange for another strap, you will be refunded for the original strap after we receive it, and you can place a separate order for the correct strap. You may choose to place a separate order for the correct strap even before we receive your returned strap.