I'm a big strap person and I have about 40 plus straps from a variety of different strap makers.
- I've only worn the straps twice, each. For now, they're holding up. I'll need to see over the long term use, how the adhesive on the side of the straps will hold up after years of use in the hot tropical weather of Singapore. (the adhesive on some of my other straps give up usually after 2-3 years)
- Quality, they're of good construction.
- Colour, delug's collection is very good. Loving their Epsom colour espeically for the gold and grey (shown in the two photos). Will try out more colours in the future
- Comfort, these are thin straps so naturally they don't need breaking in.
- The fixed keeper is too close to the buckle. Typically, the fixed keeper is sewn 5-8mm away from the buckle. This is where I grab the strap to removed it from the keeper. When the two are too close to each other, there isn't much to grab on to, and makes the removing of strap a bit more difficult that it is on other straps that I have.
- When the bigger brands are selling straps at $150 and above and someone like this comes along and sells you similar quality straps for half the price. The value proposition is very very good.
The Epsom strap is one of my favorites. It’s well crafted and simply beautiful. It’s works well on any timepiece.
Superb value and fast shipping. Not to mention the RTW straps are offered in both standard length as well as short length to cater for smaller wrist.