Crazy Horse leather is what you get when you mix Nubuck and Pueblo into one leather. You get the velvety, soft texture of Nubuck, with the varied look, smooth surface and great patina potential of Pueblo. Crazy Horse leather will accumulate scratches with daily use, with variations in the colour tones as you put the strap through its paces. This is what makes this leather so attractive - these marks will only improve the vintage look of the strap, allowing the beauty of the leather to be the real attraction.
Combined with our Side-Stitch style, this strap is perfect if you want that vintage, casual look to dress down your timepiece. The strap is lined with Zermatt leather to keep give the strap some structure and made in 2.5mm thickness instead of our usual 2.2mm, ensuring a sturdy strap even as you go casual.
1. Style: Side-Stitch (Learn more)
2. Thread: (See colours)
3. Thickness: 2.5mm
4. Buckle: Stainless Steel Delugs-branded Buckle in Brushed Silver finish
5. Lining: Hypoallergenic, water-resistant Zermatt Leather from Haas tannery
6. Quick-release spring bars for quick and easy strap change
7. Handcrafted by highly skilled leathercrafters