Shell Cordovan is the top tier leather available, before the category of exotics. It comes from the hind of a horse, and because the fibres are packed so densely together, the leather that results from that is incredibly durable. While Shell Cordovan is usually a stiff leather, when made in the Slim style, it is very flexible and a great companion to your dress watch.
The Shell Cordovan we use comes from Shinki Hikaku tannery in Japan. Typical of most shell cordovan, it has a high gloss finish. Unique to Shinki Shell, the surface is extremely uniform and clean, with a beautiful depth of colour. This leather is so durable that it is likely to last as long as your mechanical timepiece!
1. Style: Slim (Learn more)
2. Thread: 77 - Deep Green (See colours)
3. Thickness: 2.2mm
4. Buckle: Stainless Steel Delugs-branded Buckle in Polished Silver finish
5. Lining: Hypoallergenic, water-resistant Zermatt Leather from Haas tannery
6. Quick-release spring bars for quick and easy strap change
7. Handcrafted by highly skilled leathercrafters