Note, my review was originally posted in the facebook group 'Australian Watch Forum'. I wasn't paid for it, just posted to help others decide. Reposting it here as requested:
1. Watches slide out independently whilst others remain secured in place.
2. Each single watch roll can squeeze to accommodate bracelets sized for small wrists. On other watch rolls, the watches felt strained when closing the clasps, since the rolls were too thick.
3. Thick dividing walls safely and completely separates each watch
4. Padded mat is nice to have to lay out a watch (changing watches or straps etc)
5. When snapped shut with 4 buttons, watches are snug and secure with no wobbling inside.
6. Many selectable colorways
7. Fast shipping via DHL express from Singapore, took 2 days to AU.
8. $287.57 is a fair price in my opinion. This is what I paid during the Black Friday sale
1. Had to wait for it to be made, no ready to ship stock. This may have just been due to the Christmas rush, not sure.
Thanks Paul for the review. Yes, the case was back-ordered then and hence took a while to ship out. All cases are now restocked and can be sent out immediately upon order. Thank you for the feedback, and I'm glad that you are enjoying the case!