Russian Hatch Grain Slim strap is a textured, rustic strap that suits the modern gentleman. It is a very supple strap with no break-in required, and has a rich colour and character that complements vintage watches really well. The colours are classic and pair well with most outfits and suits.
Russian Hatch Grain leather comes from the esteemed Horween tannery from Chicago, USA. It has a grained texture that is similar to Epsom, but not as pronounced. It's most commonly used in leather shoes, but with it's great looks and character, there's no reason it doesn't work on a strap too!
1. Style: Slim (Learn more)
2. Thread: 51 - Burgundy (See colours)
3. Thickness: 2.2mm
4. Buckle: Stainless Steel Delugs-branded Buckle in Brushed Silver finish
5. Lining: Hypoallergenic, water-resistant Zermatt Leather from Haas tannery
6. Quick-release spring bars for quick and easy strap change
7. Handcrafted by highly skilled leathercrafters