Chevre leather from Alran tannery is most often used in small leather goods. The beauty of Alran Chevre is in the texture and grain. It has a slight pebbled texture that is very smooth to the touch, making any product immediately look luxurious. Compared to Epsom, the pebbled surface on Chevre is formed naturally from the raw goat leather and the tanning process, and not embossed on. It also has finer pebbled grain patterns compared to Epsom, and is slightly shiny. Similar to Epsom, Chevre also has very strong water and scratch-resistant properties.
Note: This strap comes with curved lugs. Read more about whether you need a curved strap here.
1. Style: Slim (Curved) (Learn more)
2. Thread: 33 - Light Purple (See colours)
3. Thickness: 2.2mm
4. Buckle: Stainless Steel Delugs-branded Buckle in Brushed Silver finish
5. Lining: Hypoallergenic, water-resistant Zermatt Leather from Haas tannery
6. Quick-release spring bars for quick and easy strap change
7. Handcrafted by highly skilled leathercrafters