We just love the look of this Babele leather strap in Chunky style. Babele leather is a veg-tanned leather that comes from Tempesti tannery in Italy. The look and feel of this leather article greatly resembles that of a table cloth or fabric. It has the same texture (slightly rough), same firmness (very soft) and same look as a piece of cloth. We think it might be the perfect casual strap for your weekends.
These straps are made to be used with Panerai Luminor watches. The spring bars that come with this strap are specially developed to be used with Panerai Luminor watches that normally require a screw-in bar to be used. Click here to see a video of how the spring bars work.
1. Style: Chunky (Learn more)
2. Thread: 6 - Cream (See colours)
3. Thickness: 3mm
4. Buckle: Stainless Steel Pre-V Delugs-branded Buckle in Brushed Silver finish
5. Lining: Hypoallergenic, water-resistant Zermatt Leather from Haas tannery
6. Quick-release spring bars for quick and easy strap change
7. Handcrafted by highly skilled leathercrafters