Purchased the Prism Trio - Navy/Off-White and I'm generally satisfied with the product.
- the hexagon shape is a very useful feature to display the watches and prevents the roll from rolling about. Flap can also be used as a mat for the watches.
- removable inserts, another useful feature.
- quality of the leather is excellent, no complaints.
- pricing (with the welcome discount) is just about right.
- quality of the stitching is inconsistent. Some frayed stitches were noticed immediately when opening the package.
- right side of the roll seems to have a 1-2 mm gap which prevents the roll from being fully flushed when closed. Left side does not have the same issue.
- oddly, because the right side isn't flushed to the roll the flap follows the hexagon shape better (see image from right side of the roll). The left side does not match the hexagon shape properly (see image from left side of the roll).
Summary: Generally a good product, but final quality control needs to be improved in order to be a great one. Especially at this price point. Images were taken without any watches inside the roll. Not sure if these issues are covered by the warranty.
Was looking forward to receiving the prism trio, it arrived yesterday but I’m incredibly disappointed in the quality and finished product. It’s an expensive watch roll and I’ve purchased others for far less with a better feel and function. The closing strap is not even flush with the prism shape and is slightly raised. The “leather” feels cheap and the all round product, in my opinion, is not worth the investment. I hate to submit bad reviews to small businesses but I would not recommend this product.
This is my third watch roll and there are a couple of reasons why this is head and shoulders above the rest.
Firstly, the stability. The centre portion remains stable even when taking out individual watches on the roll and then watches slot back easily afterwards. Can't stress how good this is vs. other options which all come apart together. Further, the other shell being hexagonal means it stays stable even when open.
Secondly the quality overall is superb. Quality leather on the outside and on the inside the foam helps accommodates even small bands.
Worth spending the additional money over cheaper options.
Design is sensible, quality is good, price is reasonable. And the colour is beautiful. While blue and grey might look bland in picture, they look great in real life - it has a simple, understated look that is classy, and one that does not look "cheap".